Hello everyone! How is everything going? Let me know in the comment section below! Today I want to thank my best blogging buddy or as I call her The Bollywood Queen, Deepika(https://happy08wordpress.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/the-cramm-award/) for nominating me for my very first Cramm Award and Sunshine Blogger Award. Deepika has some amazing posts so do check them out and follow her too.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
The Cramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place.
3 Things that motivate me to blog:-
Ans: I get motivated by happenings of my life.
3 People that motivate me to blog:-
Ans: I, me, myself.
One thing I hope to do that will improve the world
Ans: I want the world to be a happy place to live in.
Challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
Ans: Life is like an ice cream, if not tasted then it will get wasted.
Sunshine Blogger Award…
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
MY QUESTIONS :
1.Do you believe in soulmates?
Ans: Nope, I don’t believe in soulmates or love.
2.Best friend or parents. Choose one.
Ans: Parents as they are one who will be with you forever, no matter what.
3. Any trait(s) of yours that you think you should not have.
Ans: I think I am too much of an introvert so wanna be a little bit open to others.
4. World war or Word war, which one is more destructive according to you and why?
Ans: I think word war is more destructive as world war will end one day and damage control can be done but words once said never can be taken back.
5.Your cure for sadness.
6.Who/What do you love and hate the most?
Ans: I love my family the most and there are many people I hate a lot.
7.Thing(s) you keep with yourself all the time.
Ans: As such I don’t have anything that I keep with myself all the time.
8.Loveless life or lifeless love?
Ans: Loveless life is better than lifeless love.
9. Who’s your favorite personality in the blogging world?
Ans: As such I don’t follow great bloggers but I love my WordPress family a lot.
10. Pizza or cupcakes?
Ans: Pizza lover always.
11. Describe yourself in one word.
- Eliza Rudolf(https://elizarudolf.wordpress.com/)
- Anjiee Aggarwal(https://anjiaggarwal.wordpress.com/)
- Ranjeeta ma’am (https://alfaazonkiudaan.wordpress.com/)
- Javaria Rubab(https://shrieksofsoul.wordpress.com/)
- Tink the Belle(https://playingbymyownrules.wordpress.com/)
Have a happy day!!
Happy Blogging Fellas!!!