Okay, this is my second award so I’m pretty happy to receive it. I ought to thank my lovely blogger friend and a very talented writer , thegirlonthego08.
- THANK THE BLOGGER WHO NOMINATED YOU AND PROVIDE A LINK TO THEIR BLOG.
- WRITE A POST TO SHOW YOUR AWARD.
- GIVE A BRIEF STORY OF HOW YOUR BLOG STARTED.
- GIVE TWO PIECES OF ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS.
- SELECT 10 OTHER BLOGGERS YOU WANT TO GIVE THIS AWARD TO.
- COMMENT ON EACH BLOG AND LET THEM KNOW YOU HAVE NOMINATED THEM & PROVIDE THE LINK TO THE POST YOU CREATED
So here I go,
The foundation of this blog: This is my first blog page. I started this blog as i loved reading novels and always had an interest in literature. So I started my blog page to share my stories and inspire people. I was really afraid to start my own blog at first. But little did I know that it would turn out to be such a wonderful decision. I found a new family here, a place where I can give my thoughts an outlet.
Now the two pieces of advice I’d like to give to new bloggers:
- Read posts of other bloggers too-If writing is like driving a car, then reading is like filling the tank up with gas. You can go for a while without reading, but sooner or later you’re going to run out of steam. Make sure you’re reading, people.
- Be realistic-Slow and steady usually beats fast and furious. Don’t set a publishing schedule of seven posts per week if you can’t realistically do it. Set a schedule of one to two posts per week and stick to it. Over time you’ll see it adds up.
I’d like to nominate the following lovely bloggers for this award:
- Tink the Belle(https://playingbymyownrules.wordpress.com/)
- Anjiee Aggarwal(https://anjiaggarwal.wordpress.com/)
- Mayank Sen(https://mayanksencom.wordpress.com/)
- Javaria Rubab(https://shrieksofsoul.wordpress.com/)
- Sayani Kundu(https://neha98blog.wordpress.com/)
- Tina Lai(https://mynameistina.wordpress.com/)
- Kavya Kapoor(https://kavyakapoor.wordpress.com/)
And I feel all of my blogger friends are amazing enough to take this award. I’m not sure who else will be willing to, or if the ones I’ve nominated are willing to do this. So I’d be really really glad if you comment and say if you’d like to do this award. I’d be more than happy to nominate you . In fact, I’ll be the happiest. So feel free to comment and let me know.